Denied JerryTheDogDude's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JerryTheDogDude, Sep 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    JerryTheDogDude
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I believe I was unfairly banned due to the fact that I answerd the reports and I was willing to be slain for the 2 in which I was guilty but never received them instead I was banned
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

@MyriadOfChaos banned you for RDMx5 and shall respond to this at their earliest convenience.

3. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban, please give me just a moment to gather my evidence.

4. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Good evening JerryTheDogDude, it is correct i was the one who banned you for RDMx5. The Reasoning for this was you damaging 2 players, and killing another 2, with a Jihad as a detective. When i reported you about the instance, you tried to claim it as crossfire. For having almost 500 hours on our servers, you should know that you cannot claim crossfire for explosives, let alone a jihad when you are fully aware that people around you will die from it. That 5th instance was from a player who reported you and you gave an invalid response. Screenshots of all this will be posted below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Explosives, let alone jihads, are not something you can call crossfire on. You knew people were around, you knew the jihad would kill them, and you still made the decision to use it. As i said, 500 hours of playtime is more than enough to have encountered this rule. Because you knowingly RDM'd these people, i will be Denying this appeal. Thank you have have a wonderful evening.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.