Approved Jenzen [Hawaii]'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jenzen [Hawaii], May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Jenzen [Hawaii]
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:105177254​
    Which Server:
    Vanilla​
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Didnt know i rdmed bc i didnt get a report but im banned idk :?​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No proof just didnt know i rdmed​

2. Darth Gorgamel

Darth Gorgamel A Dark Lord of the Sith VIP Emerald

Hey thanks for making an appeal. I indeed banned you for RDM and Leave, 3rd offense. Please be patient while I gather my evidence about why you were banned. Thank you.

3. Im going to be gone for a bit so ill say what i have to say if needed tomorrow

4. Darth Gorgamel

Alrighty lets get started about why you were banned. First things first was that this report
    [​IMG]
    came in. I went and asked you for more information about this and this was your response to my questions.
    [​IMG]

Now after receiving this information I went and checked the damagelogs
    [​IMG]
    and saw that this player did not shoot at all. After seeing this I went and investigated further and saw some damaged that looked like it fit what you were claiming.
    [​IMG]
    After looking at this and the other damage, I decided that I was going to give you a slay, but you left before that could of happened as you can see
    [​IMG]
    Now I after seeing your previous message I will give you time to explain yourself here, but it may take some time for me to respond if you don't respond after a reasonable time as tomorrow I will be busy graduating from high school. I will give you 24 hours to respond if not more depending on the events of these next few days.

5. Oh i remember this round , Donald trump (detective) was shooting at pancake (innocent) And i ran up and saw this and since detectives are automatically proven i shot pancake since why would you shoot a detecitve also , I waiting a bit but no slay was delivered so i assumed i was good to go.

6. But of course they both have awful aim and i rolled up and rekt em so yea

7. Darth Gorgamel

Well after your responses and looking at my evidence it is clear that I am missing some information that is important. Due to that I am going to unban you and void this ban.

Ban Apeal: approved
    Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.