Denied Jenzen [Hawaii]'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jenzen [Hawaii], Apr 20, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Jenzen [Hawaii]
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:105177254
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Was banned 1D for harassment when i was warned once then banned not kicked at all
    Evidence of Innocence:
    None just got banned 1 map after warning no kick was given​

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

I'll respond after my staffing session is over, please be patient in the mean time.

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Hello @Jenzen [Hawaii] I thank-you for your patience, now onto this Appeal.

Alrighty, in the first instance of harassment you told a player to ALT+F4 and for them to KYS (kill yourself) which lead to me warning you for your first offense of harassment, and on the map afterwords is when the second case of harassment occurred, when you were killed by a player for having a T-weapon to which you responded that their mother had committed suicide over them. I do not tolerate any amount of harassment on our servers as it takes the enjoyment and feeling of mutual safety out of the experience that we're here for.
    Now I will quote what an Administrators roles & responsibilities are:

At the end of the quote I've highlighted, underlined and bold the text "their discretion" as this is what I have used in this case to skip the 2nd offense kick for harassment and went straight to the 3rd offense harassment ban.

The Evidence:

Jenzen 1.png
    Jenzen 2.png

For the first case you had done so in the chat-box to which I responded with a warning, in the second case you used the in-game voice chat to which I responded with the ban as shown above.

Due to the nature of this ban I will be denying this appeal, and I hope I answered your qualm of having the second offense kick skipped. If you've any questions or concerns you wish to voice feel free to message me by "clicking me", enjoy the rest of your day.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.