Denied Jenzen [Hawaii]'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jenzen [Hawaii], Apr 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Jenzen [Hawaii]
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:105177254
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Uhm i was afk for about 2 hours came back had a prompt saying "Banned for 11 hours" not sure why
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No evidence just not sure why im banned​

2. Something weird

Something weird Who am I? VIP

You were banned by @Kyogre for Mass RDMx3, He'll respond shortly.

3. Massrdm while afk seems legit

4. Kyogre

Kyogre Ayuda VIP Silver

Hey Jenzen. I deeply apologize for not responding to this Appeal sooner. I was not alerted by the notification system about this ban, nor had I checked to see if I had any pending ban appeals. Entirely my fault.

Regardless, I'll still be presenting my evidence to show that this was not a wrongful ban as you seem to believe. You can see the reports that were filed below:

[​IMG][​IMG]

You're able to see in the screenshots above that you hadn't been AFK when you were banned. Instead, you had just killed three players with the usage of props which resulted in their death. You claim that you simply "tapped" all three of those players, and that might've been the case, but you ended up killing three players with these taps for no reason. This is the reason as to why you were banned. Now, allow me to clarify that Accidental RDM is still RDM and you are to be punished appropriately for said RDM.

With that said, I won't be voiding this ban from your history as it was entirely justified. Your ban's been expired for a decent time now so there's no need for me to take any further action. I'll be marking this appeal as denied though since the punishment was just.

Feel free to message me with any questions or concerns, and have a great night.

Appeal: Denied/Thread Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.