Denied Jenksterman's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jenksterman, Aug 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Jenksterman
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:47408818
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Well I did rdm anyone I cause 18 ish damage to a player 1 or 2 seconds after preround ened.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I stuck in a door way and I was trying to push the other player out of the way when the round started and hit him onec with the crowbar. The after telling my side of the story to the Mod (J.T) I waited a couple of minutes to see if there was going to be slayed the next round. The was nothing so I thought it was ok for me to leave the game. I wasn't trying to avoid the slay I was needing to go to work. I do know that If I was to leave it was a ban but at the time I left I hadn't seen anything yet.​

2. NoHackJustGood

NoHackJustGood Hai :) VIP Silver

You were banned by @J.T.Ripper for RDM and leave (first offense). Please give him some time to respond.

3. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

I've seen this, give me a few moments gather my evidence.

4. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Let me start off by saying this: RDM is considered to be damaging and/or killing a player without valid reason. In our server rules, it states that all damage, accidental or not, even small amounts, are considered RDM. As a moderator, I am required to report what seems to be invalid damage when it is unreported. Due to this, I saw you damaged a player alongside another player, and neither of you had a valid reason to damage that other player.

That being said, I reported you in the first round because you damaged a player at the start of the round as shown below.

[​IMG]

As you see, your answer was not valid. If you are stuck, the best thing to do is to type @stuck in chat, that will let whoever is staffing at the moment that you are stuck and need assistance. When I went to slay you, I was informed that you had left. I checked through the chat logs, and found that you had indeed left (as seen below) before I had a chance to put the slay on you, making this an RDM and Leave.

[​IMG]

Given your limited amount of time and fairly clean history, I will remove the ban in replacement of a slay.

5. Thank very much I will make sure this never happens again

6. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

Alrighty, I sent you a friend request on steam, this way we can get this all sorted out as quickly as possible.

7. J.T.Ripper I still haven't been unbanned.

8. Cirtex

Cirtex Well-Known Member

Well that actually seems like a vaild reason. when you factor in Ping, human reaction time, and the small time it takes for the brain to proscess info (1.5 seconds), then its a completely valid reason. im sorry to be a guy who just pops up but @J.T.Ripper , as yes there was no reason to cause damage to him at the beginning of the round this is nitpicking damage, something that could have gone overlooked very easily and nobody would have any problems. with the way the human takes in data and ping, then the reason gets perfectly valid. on top of the fact that you cant stop a crowbar midswing unless you REALLY try. which no human could do in that situation. sorry to hate on the mods in this situation but its just something i noticed in this post. also J.T he still needs to be unbanned

9. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

@Jenksterman I am going to mark this as denied. It has been three days since I have unbanned you, and you have not come onto a server, or contacted me or another staff member about serving this slay. The ban is no longer going to be voided, and will henceforth be marked as first offense still. I will now close this appeal.

Appeal: DENIED

Thread: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.