Approved Jellythejollydonut's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jellythejollydonut, May 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Mambo mambo binko banko
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:85107583
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I dont know if I should or shouldn't, but I dont know why I got banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I dont know why I got banned, it must have happened while I was off or smthn
    If I RDM'd then it must have been concluded afterwards so I either left or was just not paying attention to who I killed and said dueces.
    sorry?​

2. Salem

Salem VIP

Tagging @Graze as they are the moderator who banned you for RDM and leave first offense

Please remain patient while waiting for a response.

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

I've seen this and will respond here shortly.

4. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Hello @Jellythejollydonut. Thank you for taking the time to create an appeal here on the forums! This was a couple of days ago, but on the 23rd, you and I were playing together on the Assault Map on one of our East servers. In the first round, you had killed another player and your response indicated that you had not checked who it was who you had shot before you shot them. This was RDM, and so I issued you a slay. You then proceeded to leave the game shortly after I had issued you your slay. All of this can be seen in the following screenshot of the damage logs and your leave of the server.

[​IMG]

This is your first offense of RDM and Leave, so I will accept your appeal. I will not be voiding the ban however, as you have past history of two voided RDM and Leave 1st bans. This means that your next offense of RDM and Leave will be considered RDM and Leave 2nd Offense, and the ban will be longer. Please note that in the future, make sure to ask staff if you can leave before hopping off, or make sure you've stayed out the entire duration of your slays to avoid a situation like this one again. I hope you have a great day, and enjoy yourself on our servers. Thanks for taking the time to make an appeal.

Appeal Accepted
    Ban NOT Voided
    Thread Locked

Last edited: May 28, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.