Approved Jeffrey's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jeffrey, May 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeffrey

Jeffrey New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    JEFFREYonPC
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Im a regular on your gmod servers.I tried to join the west server and it said I was banned for 5 days. I went on the vanilla server and asked a mod named Ruby what happened and he said I was banned but there was no info available for him and told me to appeal. I have no idea what I did but I hope to clear it up so I can play on your servers asap.
    Also I accidentally created two accounts with the wrong email JEFFREYonPC and JeffreyA. It would be nice if they can be deleted while were at it.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't know what happened. Its possible I may have rdmed someone and didn't realize I was slain and left but I don't recall anything like that happening.​

2. J.T.Ripper

J.T.Ripper Ughuuuu. VIP

You were banned by @Wompzilla for RDM and Leave first offense. They will be with you at their earliest convenience.

3. Jeffrey

Jeffrey New Member

Thanks, is it ok if I were to dm wompzilla myself and ask what happened? I always have stayed for my slays when it was my fault.

4. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Hey @Jeffrey,
    I banned you for the following:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

You blew up an explosive barrel in order to kill an innocent player, however you accidentally killed your Tbuddy in the process. In a situation like this, you are required to warn if your TBuddies may receive damage from it, otherwise it is treated as RDM. You then proceeded to leave before my Trial Moderator @Darth West could give his verdict. It would be beneficial in the future to ask the staff member on duty if its alright to leave so that you can avoid something like this.

Considering that this is your first offense, I am willing to unban you if you serve a slay for this.

Last edited: May 31, 2016
  5. Jeffrey

Jeffrey New Member

Im willing to serve a slay. I thought I stayed until the next round but Ive been busy today so I may have not realized I just left. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for being nice about it.

6. Wompzilla

Wompzilla Former Administrator Banned VIP Silver

Appeal has been Accepted.

However the ban has not been voided. As I told you in game, though it was an accident you still RDMed & Left.
    Be sure to ask staff in the future if you can leave in order to avoid RDM & Leave 2nd.

Thank you again for serving the slay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.