Denied jeffrey's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by bronjam, Jul 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bronjam

bronjam VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Pastor Todd
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:23311135
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    When I was playing earlier today I had no reports or anything show up while I was playing. I left assuming that I had comitted no offences and if that is not the case then I am more than happy to come on and play out my slays as I was unaware at the time that I had committed RDM and left.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I see I got banned by kynwall so i'm going to tag him to get in here @kynwall

2. DocFox

DocFox The Best Is Yet To Come VIP Silver Emerald

@kynwall will reply as soon as he can. Thank you for your patience.

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Good morning, good evening or good night Mr.Pastor Todd it appears I've banned you for RDM&Leave 1st Offense!
    We were playing on Alps and a player by the name of The Grim Reaper had killed me and you accused/KoS'd another player by the name of ZOMGos for killing me because he was the closest one too me.
    He ended up dying to that KoS that was falsey palced on him and in the midst of me explaining the situation to you after the round ended you left half-way through my explanation of what you did wrong, I was going to slay you after the explanation but as much as to my chagrin you abandoned the game.
    Pastor Todd 1.png
    In conclusion you leaving, while I'm explaining to you how what you had done was RDM, is punishable to the extent of RDM&Leave. Due to your previous history this Appeal is denied.
    P.S
    No report was filed due to ZOMGos complaining into the mic after his death and screaming at me to do something about it after I asked him to file a report.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.