Denied Jeepers_Creepers's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jeepers_Creepers, Jun 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeepers_Creepers

Jeepers_Creepers New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    TasteTheRambo
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    An admin banned me for 14 days because of "targeting" a player named unknown. I was revenge rdm for a previous rdm in when he didnt get auto slayed. The first time I killed him I was a T and he still claimed I was targeting, Admin didnt even give me a chance to respond decently to his report...
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Jeepers_Creepers

MrUnknownShadow
    was the one I RDM once

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Hey Jeepers,

It appears you were banned by @lobster squabbles for toxic gameplay. Please be patient awaiting his response.

4. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

I am said lobster who banned you. Give me a minute to upload a nice clip and piece my evidence together.

5. Jeepers_Creepers

There isnt any evidence, what about from the previous map where he RDM for no reason... I revege killed twice which I understand it autoslay not Ban...

6. john redcorn

john redcorn strangers like me VIP Emerald

Hey Rambo,

Thanks for taking the time to appeal your "Toxic Gameplay" ban today.

As you've said above, you revenged RDMed him despite one of our staff members, @Luna, determining your case was not RDM and marking the report finished. If you want to discuss this particular case further, the proper venue would be to start a conversation here on the forums with her.

The dialogue and events leading up the unknownshadow's death can be seen in this video. Once he reported you, I did give you a chance to respond to said report, which can be seen here. Contrary to your beliefs, revenge rdm is a form of targetted harassment, especially when you use dialogue along the lines "I'm acquiring my target" and "I've spotted him".

This isn't your first rodeo with type of behavior either. This report against Luna paints a pretty good picture of this becoming common place which actually led up to your first global.

I'll be denying this appeal, in the future please avoid using gameplay mechanics to harass other users.

~lobster squabbles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.