Denied Jcon63's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jcon63, Mar 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jcon63

Jcon63 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jake From State Farm
    Your Steam ID:
    JCON63
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was just very upset at the way things were handled because i was being slain and muted and so switched servers to blow off steam and realized I was banned. I was being slain because I was revenge rdming on carned because he would not slay his self for rdming me. I was an innocent and was killed out of no where and he said it was because I walked over un ided bodies. I obvioulsy didnt knowingly do it since I was an innocent and I was upset. He told me to take towards the forums but i continued to pester him. Sorry carned, I will except my slay...
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  2. Carned

Carned ✘o ✘o VIP Silver Emerald

Hello Jake.

I see you chose to appeal rather than report me, so I'll include the bit about me "RDMing" you within this post.

Lets start with the so called RDM, shall we?

As you can see from this screenshot, i killed you for being around unided bodies.

[​IMG]

Myself & Toby Ided the bodies, then i went to chase you down, killed you and returned to ID another body you missed, specifically Zane's.

@Steven | SF can come to the conclusion also, that this is clearly not RDM.

Onto your ban

You attempted to revenge RDM me, for the same reason, trying to use a loophole, which is harshly dealt with on our servers.

[​IMG]

As seen here, you shot me from behind for an Unided body, you also lost the gunfight, lol.

Noone has previous died, so it would be impossible for your reasoning, shown below, to be true.

[​IMG]

Alongside this you harassed me multiple times.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Quite frankly, disgusting behaviour.

[​IMG]

Then you left, and much like you left the server, i'm leaving your appeal here but with a lovely Denied to go along.

Ideally, you should take this time to re-evaluate your trollish behaviour and arrogance towards people who are trying to help you, it won't help you in the real world.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.