Denied Jcon63's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jcon63, Aug 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jcon63

Jcon63 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jcon63
    Your Steam ID:
    Jcon63
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I really don't know why I was banned, will take a slay or something maybe because of an unsolved report. This is the only server I play on since I am a donater and am kinda mad because I currently can not play. Thanks, Jake.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. The Law

The Law You fought the law and the law won. VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    The staff member that banned you will respond to your ban appeal at their earliest convenience.
    @Sinz

3. Jcon63

Jcon63 VIP

OK thank you, really want to play, just realized it was actually the East 2 Server also...

4. Jcon63

Jcon63 VIP

Just notice it was rdming and leaving, dont really know when that happened but am willing to take a slay if I can speed up the process, really would like to play now. Thanks

5. Slicck

Slicck Advisor VIP Silver

I remember when this happened, you were arguing your slay yet again with Sinz. I remember seeing the message pop up that you left while you were slain.

@Sinz will decide what to do with this.

6. Jcon63

Jcon63 VIP

Dont remember you being there, but i guess thats what happens when an admin gets his feelings hurt

7. Sinz

Sinz crumble VIP Silver

Hello Jcon,

Thank you for taking the time to make this ban appeal. We were playing on the map ttt_infini_b5 when you jihaded and killed a traitor buddy in the process. You were then reported for this, you claimed to have warned through traitor chat. In this situation we would ask your traitor buddies if they heard (or saw) a warning, since my trial moderator @TJMaxed was handling the report at the time, I left it up to him to question your traitor buddies. He then told me one of your traitor buddies responded saying they did not hear a warning, the other two did not respond. Based off of this I issued a slay against you the next round, while you were serving this slay you left the server. As a result I banned you for RDM and Leave.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

After a forum conversation with you @Jcon63, you have made it clear to me that you left the server intentionally. I would have preferred to keep this appeal opened for you to provide any reason for me to consider unbanning you but that thought subsided after this message from you:
    In our conversation you were demanding me to unban as if I was in the wrong, you are the one who joined our server and broke our server rules. You leaving the server was your choice, for me to unban you is mine. I feel I also need to remind you that donator ranks do not receive any special privileges on our servers, if you break our rules, you will be punished accordingly. If you want to remain a reputable member of our community, I suggest a change for the better.

You will not be unbanned and you will serve this ban to it's extent. Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.