Denied jbulette01's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jbulette01, Sep 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbulette01

jbulette01 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    jbulette01
    Your Steam ID:
    jbulette01
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Poor staff
    Evidence of Innocence:
    So I was a traitor trying to hide in a group of innocents, waiting for some to leave so I could kill the few left without anyone else noticing. That did happen, and I killed them. Then 2 more innocents came upstairs and started shooting me, and I killed one but died from the other. But the problem wasn't that I died- it was that I got banned for 8 hours. I get it's only 8 hours, but there's not even any message that states what I got banned for. Maybe the admin thought I was an innocent killing innocents? My tag clearly red "Traitor." I'm pretty baffled that just like random kills, there's also random BANS. And none of the people I shot had "Traitor" over their heads. "It's pretty obvious to distinguish traitors from innocents when ur a traitor. And I did see other traitors." I don't know what this admin's deal was. Again if I did do something wrong 8 hours would be okay with me but I clearly didn't, which is why I wasted 30 minutes to sign up and write this. Shouldn't a random ban be a worse punishment than a random kill?​

2. Jaysu

Jaysu BAMF VIP

You were banned by @MyriadOfChaos for "RDM and Leave 1st Offense" and @Gun for "Mic Spam". They will respond when they are available, so please remain patient.

And for future references, your steamid is STEAM_0:0:70193260

3. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

I have seen this and I am currently gathering my evidence. Thank you for your patience.

4. GunAndBomb

GunAndBomb Explosive VIP

Hello and thank you for making this report.

I banned you for mic spam. Here is the evidence:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As per our rules, the consequence for mic spam-3rd offense is an 8 hour ban. Therefore, I will be denying your appeal request.

I will keep this thread open for MyriadOfChaos's verdict in regards to his ban.

Thanks.

5. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Hello there and sorry for the delay in my response, i had no internet last night due to storms but it just recently came back. Give me just a moment while i gather my evidence.

6. MyriadOfChaos

MyriadOfChaos It was fun.... VIP

Thank you for being patient, for the same of time ill just make this quick.

As shown in the screenshot below, you not only Rdm'd a player and decided to leave during your slay, but you also made it very obvious in your response that you did this fully knowing it was RDM.
    Intentional RDM like this is something we do not take lightly here.

[​IMG]

Because you decided to not only intentionally RDM, but also did it to someone who was a detective, i will be denying this part of your appeal as well.
    This ban though is only local and you are still welcome to play on our other fine servers. Take care and again i apologize for the delay on my half of this appeal. Have a wonderful day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.