Denied jbg611's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jbg611, Aug 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jbg611

jbg611 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Lance Armstrong's Left Testicle
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:94554857​
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    This is the second day for me playing gmod, i made sure i read all the rules for the west 2 server, i know its a 5 day ban for rdm and leave, and i still have no idea what i did wrong, i do recall killing an innocent as an innocent because he shot at me and did damage, i retaliated and killed the player, after i did so i got up to get a cream soda from my fridge, when i got back it said gmod had quit unexpectedly and i tried to press the reopen button and it simply didnt work, i suppose this is why i got the 5 day rdm and leave ban, please consider my appeal because i would love to get back on this awesome ttt server so i can enjoy my new game with my friends
    Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014
  2. Mr Butters

Mr Butters For a few to be immortal, many must die. VIP

It would appear you were banned for RDM and Leave | 1st Offence by our very own @ThatBox.

For future reference your Steam ID is:
    STEAM_0:0:94554857

3. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

Hello there @jbg611! Hope you're having a wonderful day!

The Ban

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see with the damage logs above, you killed Fishsticks and he reported you for doing so. Above it shows you not responding to the report right as the map was about to change, although you did manage to reply to it with a blank response. I didn't get to get your response but to make sure you didn't leave prematurely I issued the slay AFTER the next round had started (you weren't slain, simply had a slay pending) and then you immediately left. This was also your second offense of RDM in our current session.

[​IMG]

The chat logs above show you leaving after the slay had been issued. If you can give me a valid reason for why you killed Fishsticks, your ban will be voided and approved, if not I'll have to go ahead and deny this appeal.

4. jbg611

jbg611 New Member

5. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

@jbg611, as you can see from the logs above, he did not damage nor shoot at you, this the ban will stay as you killed him off suspicion.

Your ban appeal has been denied.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.