Approved Jayden1275's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jayden1275, Nov 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayden1275

Jayden1275 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    BXMBTHREXT
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was RDMing on accident and should of been more careful of my actions, I do sincerely Apologize For the actions and the harassments I caused to other players. I really am sorry to everyone I cause hatred to I didn't mean it I just came here looking for a good time but instead I cause other players not to, I'm Sorry.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    No Evidence, It Was My Fault I Got Banned​

2. Spitefulvenom

Spitefulvenom So long TTT! Administrator VIP

Hello, you were banned by @Ted for RDM and leave 2nd Offense he will respond when he can.
    Also for future referance your steamid is STEAM_0:1:542042147

3. Ted

Ted The knight in white armor! Silver

Hey there, I have seen this and will not be able to provide the evidence for it untill tommorow morning (in about 8 hours from now).

The report that got you banned was about you killing somebody who just came upstairs in the house on Richland.

Seeing this is your second offense of rdm and leave in a short time.
    Why should the ban be lifted?

4. Ted

Hey There,

Here is the evidence of the report and the DeathScene.

As you can see you shot a man before he even fully entered the room and couldn't even ID the (tucked away in the furthest corner from his pov) body.
    Your response was that he was the only one in the room with you, but he only came in that room way after you did and was outside of the house for the rest of the round.

Do you got anything to say about this?

Kind regards,

Ted the cuddly bear

5. Jayden1275

Jayden1275 New Member

Well I just wanted to say sorry for that guy I shot, I'm not really begging to get unbanned I kind of just wanted to say sorry to him and it was fully my fault and I just wanted to fix thing's between me and him. I know sorry won't cut it I just want to have a second chance and fix my mistakes I made.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
  6. Ted

Hey There,

Due to current state of the world wide epidemic I will unban you within a hour.
    Please keep in mind that the next ban will be 4 weeks and most likely not as lenient.

If you get any further questions you can DM me on the forums or tag me in discord Tedelicious#9939

Appeal: Accepted
    Ban: Not voided

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.