Denied jay$ta619's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jay$ta619, Mar 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jay$ta619

jay$ta619 Banned

Your In Game Nickname:
    WolverLean
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    To be honest, I'm not very sure why I got banned.... I was playing as a traitor at the Albatross Final map and all of a sudden, I'm removed from the server saying im banned for 182 days or something like that...... I don't recall doing any RDM, both inno and traitor. I know I have history with you guys but this time, I don't know what I did wrong. I've been doing my best to play correctly because I know there is consequences to it, tell me about it! Biggest reason why y'all should unban me because I'm a nearly-everyday regular with you guys. You guys got da best muthafuckin' servers on Gmod. I'd like to know why I got banned! Good day to y'all, the Serious Gmod Clan. Like forreal, I fucks wit yall, fuck them other servers
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I'm going to tag @Wrathion . I banned you for 26 weeks because you often come back to the server as soon as your ban expires and rack up more bans. The date (despite the SoL) shows that once you get unbanned, you rack up even bans.

[​IMG]

However, this is ultimately up to Wrathion as this is his ban and requested a G&E. If he chooses to reduce your ban, void it, or deny it, it is up to him.

Also please don't make multiple account. You still have access to your Wolverlean account, which was recently accessed.

3. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

I've seen this and I'll respond with my evidence once I get back to my Laptop.

4. Azaelus

Hello @jay$ta619 or WolverLean.

You were banned for Mass RDM (x3) after you accumulated 3 offenses of RDM in 2 maps.

1st RDM

[​IMG]

You were reported by Senpai Reich on Highrise and claimed he passed an unid. Deathscene showed that he did not pass any unid's in the area when you killed him, so I asked you who's unid body did he pass. You responded with this:

[​IMG] (You were referring to GanjaLord)

So I checked the logs, and found that Senpai was the one that ID'ed the body of GanjaLord earlier in the round, so I sensed a discrepancy and gave you a slay for the RDM.

[​IMG]

2nd and 3rd RDM

[​IMG] [​IMG]

You had two reports from feNRa and Grigori in the next map, both were kills with the same grenade. You claimed that you saw a traitor weapon in the area.

[​IMG]

The kills were 11 seconds into the round, and a GAUSS was bought before that.

However, I forgot to ask you one question before I issued the ban and I apologise for that as I should have done so.

Did you warn in chat or in voice chat that you were going to throw a grenade.

I will provide my verdict of the ban after you have responded

Last edited: Mar 8, 2017
  5. Mr. Disco

Mr. Disco Jeff Lynne is a musical genius. VIP

I can also respond with my evidence for the Mass RDM x3

6. WolverLean

WolverLean New Member

Reply to Wrathion:

Is the question: Did you warn in chat or in voice chat that you were going to throw a grenade?

My answer: To be honest, I didn't let nobody know what was going to happen BUT I gave everybody in the room an idea I threw the grenade. I stayed a couple seconds before it blew up. My answer is No, I didn't notify anyone. It was so quick, I was trying to press the quick command for "Fenra is a suspicious" but I literally ran away because there was a KOS on me right after. I know I should of never did it because I swore I saw some type of t/detective looking weapon from someone in that room but still isn't justifiable. Never again will I do.

Is there anymore questions you would like to know mods/admins?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  7. Azaelus

As an innocent, you MUST warn before throwing any sort of lethal grenades in an area with the intention to kill a T. You have quite a history on our servers with all your RDM bans. With that, I will have to DENY your appeal.

The ban and the global stays. Message me on steam or on the forums if you have any other questions.

Appeal : DENIED
    Thread : Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.