Denied Jawanamakeout's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jawanamakeout, Oct 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Sherlock Holmeless
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:24794531
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Unfair punishment & abusal of mod power
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Yes, I did revenge RDM someone for RDM'ing me while there was no admin online the last time I was playing. But I paid for that by having to sit out for two rounds. I have no idea as to why I would be banned for 5 days- it seems to me like aco taco is abusing his powers within the server- because I never RDM'd then left. I would like to see some proof from Aco Taco as to a legitimate reason to why I would be banned for almost a week for something I haven't even done...​

2. Lightning

Lightning Bringing the Thunder VIP

You were banned by @Aco Taco for RDM and Leave - 1st Offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hello Sherlock, thanks for taking the time to appeal. Although your ban has already expired, I will go ahead and give the reasoning for your ban regardless.

You had revenge rdmed another player and were reported for it.
    [​IMG]
    You clearly had killed him as a way to seek revenge for the previous report you filed against him in which he had killed you. After being slain, you left the server.
    [​IMG]
    Thus, leading to the rdm and leave ban you received. So, you can see that the punishment was not "unfair" and or an "abuse of power".

Consider this appeal denied. Thanks for your time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.