Denied javihonrado's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by javihonrado, Dec 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. javihonrado

javihonrado New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    javihonrado
    Your Steam ID:

Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't know why i've been banned
    Evidence of Innocence:
    The last person i killed before i disconnected yesterday was innocent but i told him that i heard gunshots and i found him beside a corpse and he was leaving from there, and i though that he killed him, then the admin said he would slay me the next round and i waited till the next round to be slayed in order not to make think the admin i was one of those rdm'es that then leaves the game, and then I leave the game because it was too late and i was sleepy (it would be 2:00 in the morning)​

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

You were banned by @C.A.Anna for RDM and Leave (Third Offense). She will respond at her earliest convenience.

3. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hi there Javihonrados,

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your ban and also thank you for being patient with me! Let's get straight into it. So I had just joined the server and we were on the map Nether when I had the following report filed against you in the first round.
    [​IMG]
    So in this case you claimed to have killed a guy because he had not yet moved and thought he was "buying T stuff" but you, being a rather regular player on our servers should know that you cannot do something like this. You have over 40 hours on our EU server and actually, if I recall correctly, I have even explained this to you in the past yet it seems to me that you didn't pay attention or listen to me when I explained that to you. You can never kill someone just because you think they are buying stuff from the T shop. That is never a valid reason. Now after I issued the slay for this RDM, you left almost immediately after the following round began. You can see you leaving in the following spoiler.
    [​IMG]

There is something else I would like to address here too, a discrepancy between what actually happened and what you claimed happened. See as you can see by my evidence, what you claimed to have happened, didn't. You said in the initial post that:
    But as you can clearly see in my screenshot, the last person you had killed was a Traitor and you killed him because you thought he was "buying T stuff". Either you forgot what actually occurred or you are blatantly lying in hopes to get out of this ban. Which one it is I do not know but regardless it makes me wary of you.

Now as you know this is your third time that you have been banned for doing something like this and you can see this here.
    [​IMG]
    Clearly you have not learnt from the two times that you have been banned for this in the past so I see absolutely no reason for me to unban you. Not only that you just blatantly lied in your appeal, telling a completely different story to what actually occurred. Because of these two reasons I will be denying this appeal. The ban is only local so you are free to go to any of our other servers. Ill be seeing you again on EU in 4 weeks. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to start a conversation with me on the forums!

Thank you, take care and happy holidays,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread:Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.