Denied javihonrado's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by javihonrado, Nov 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. javihonrado

javihonrado New Member

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

Hello @javihonrado . You were banned by @Chastity4lyfe for RDM & Leave 2nd Offense. She will respond as soon as she can. Please be patient.

3. javihonrado

javihonrado New Member

If i kill someone is because i saw him/her killing another one, so I think he/she is a T, and what do you mean with offense?

4. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

What I mean by offense is that this is the 2nd time you've been banned for RDM & Leave. As for the details on what happened, the moderator who banned you has been tagged and will respond with her explanation and verdict as soon as she can. Just be patient and she will respond in a timely manner. Hope you understand.

5. javihonrado

javihonrado New Member

I have to admit the first time i leave for troll, but the last one was because gmod is a game and i can leave it whenever i want, and yesterday I leave it because i had to go dinner, also, my laptop was running all the day so I decided to shut it down.

6. Chastity4lyfe

Chastity4lyfe *Eye roll* VIP Silver

Hello @javihonrado I am currently at work, and won't be able to access my screen shots until this afternoon, so I apologize but you will have to wait until I can access them! Thanks for being patient!

7. javihonrado

javihonrado New Member

how can i become VIP?

8. Chastity4lyfe

If you message me privately @javihonrado I can explain it to you.

9. Chastity4lyfe

Alrighty let's get to it!
    I joined into the EU server with about 40 seconds left of the last round of this map, so I was just issuing slays as fast as I could before map change..
    You were reported for RDM on this player:
    [​IMG]

Here you can see that you clearly admitted to RDMing said player, as seen in the logs in red text. After issuing the slay, you promptly left the server after the map change before the slay could go through (I did not get a screen shot of that, apologies).
    As far as I can remember, you caused no issue with me on, but in the last two weeks, you've managed to RDM & Leave once already and commit mass RDM. This goes to show me you do not understand our rules. Although I appreciate you coming on here and appealing, I will be denying this appeal for the reasons I have stated. I suggest reading through our rules page, and when your ban is expired, asking the moderators on that server if you are okay to leave just to avoid this from happening again.

I will leave this thread unlocked for a few more hours in case you have anything else to add. Thanks again.

Chastity4lyfe

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.