Denied Jamal's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jamal, Jul 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jamal

Jamal VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    potatoes919 (i think)
    Your Steam ID:
    potatoes919
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Hi I have been banned from your servers for what appears a couple of months now. I think I have learned my lesson and I apologize for anything I have done and I just want to get back to playing on my favorite TTT servers. :(
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. paper

paper legends never die VIP Silver

Hi Jamal! Thanks for posting on the forums!

You were banned by @kynwall for your fourth offence of RDM + Leave
    And your ban was extended by @MegatroN [Apollo].

They'll reply as soon as they could.
    In the mean time, please read the rules at HERE

3. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

My good ser, I understand that you wish to be forgiven for the unforgivable acts that you have committed. There are several bans on you, ones that reflect poorly on your character, in a sense it is like looking at a serial killer that is asking not to got to jail. Harsh as it may be, I speak only the truth I see. You are looking for a Second Chance, looking for the freedom of movement between theses servers, I am going to be straight-forward with you, you will not get that chance. You have been given several chances, upon receiving these chances you spit on them. The chances I speak of are the offenses themselves, the tiers of which one goes through with the RDM&Leave cases. As someone that has been tasked with serving and protecting this community I will not let loose an individual that will cause harm to those I protect. I ask that you have a good-day and hope you seek a better and brighter future. Farewell.
    Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.