Denied jamal the marine's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jamal the marine, Nov 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jamal the marine

jamal the marine New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jamel The Negro Marine Mos 0341
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:62015118
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I never rdmed & left. I feel like you guys just ban me just because i'm black.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    IMG_0800.JPG I've been ban from a lot of racist servers that only likes white people. I'm in the marines to so it's kinda disrespectful of people treating me like shit when i'm serving their country.​

Last edited: Nov 18, 2016
  2. Steve Mason

Steve Mason Honesty. VIP

Hi,

You were banned by @Han Solo and then globalized by @Giraffe. The ban length is 8 weeks for Rdm and Leave- Fourth Offense on all servers. Please be patient for Han Solo to collect his evidence and post on here shortly.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal on the forums,
    Steve

3. Han

Han       VIP

Hey,

I joined a server yesterday afternoon and there were several reports against you. While many of them were invalid, this one appeared to be valid based on the fact you killed the victim and your response. I issued a slay, and a few moments after mapchange you left, shown here. I request a global ban as this was your fourth offense of RDM&Leave, and here we are.

I'm going to deny your appeal simply because you've managed to break this rule four times in nearly one month. If you are serious about playing on our servers, please take this time of absence to read up on the rules and extended rules, found here and here. As for your comments of innocence, if you really are serving, then I respect you for it. However, that simply doesn't excuse making the same mistake after three other chances to do so.

If you have any questions, send me a conversation. This appeal has been denied, and the thread will be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.