Denied jake.jk67's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jake.jk67, Sep 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jake.jk67

jake.jk67 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    dongwewe
    Your Steam ID:
    woven_toaster
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    im not sure why I am banned from this server I haven't even played for a day. As far as I know I didn't do anything to get me banned for 15 days. my friends name is Dingwewe and maybe you ment to ban him but im not sure. Like I said I didn't do anything to get me banned
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Azure

Azure Into each life some rain must fall. VIP

Hello Jake!
    For your information, your SteamID is STEAM_0:1:97409754
    You were banned by @CDriscoll for RDM and Leave (2nd Offense).

They will respond at their earliest convenience; thank you for your patience!

3. CDriscoll

CDriscoll Lemme advise you VIP Bronze

Hello, Jake.Jk67

Thank you for taking your time to appeal this ban, it shows me that you care about the servers and I appreciate it. However, I will be denying your appeal, due to the fact that you threw an incendiary grenade into a crowd of people without giving any reason, when questioned you claimed that you hadn't thrown anything, and then upon me putting the slay on you, you left. Here are my screenshots.

[​IMG]

• Explanation: You are correct, you have not played on our servers for a day yet. You've played for 8 hours, and you're on your second offense of RDM and Leave. Now, this is one of the main reasons I am denying this appeal, as you have not learned your lesson after already being banned, with 8 hours total on our servers.
    [​IMG]

• Explanation: To get yourself banned, as stated above, you had thrown an incendiary grenade and lit a couple of people on fire without warning. Now, this usually isn't a big deal and you can serve a slay for it and get all better, but once I had put the slay on you, you left the server.
    [​IMG]

• Explanation: I was not there when you had done the initial RDM, but I joined 2 rounds later. I scanned the reports, saw the report on you, looked through the logs, and deemed it RDM. After putting the slay on you, you left.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Explanation: If you look at these screenshots, you're nowhere to be found. This is due to the fact that you had left right after I put the slay on you, attempting to evade your slay.
    This appeal has been denied. I hope that you learn your lesson over your break from the server, and I hope to see you soon.

[​IMG]
    As the
    blue dot signifies, you were banned on September 26th and, as the red dot signifies, you will be unbanned accordingly on October 10th.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.