Denied jake.jk67's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jake.jk67, Sep 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jake.jk67

jake.jk67 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    jake.jk67
    Your Steam ID:
    woven_toaster
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I know this isn't an excuse but my friend was playing. please unban me it will not happen again no one will get in my account. this account will not RDM so I you could please give me one more chance. please lower or stop my ban I will not disappoint you. thanks for reading im sorry.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @Kenny for your RDM & Leave 1st offense. Just a note: you are held responsible for whatever happens with your account. If someone else uses your account and ends up breaking the rules of the servers, you're still held responsible for the entire thing.

Kenny will respond at his earliest convenience so please be patient and play on our other 4 servers while you wait for his response.

3. daddy

daddy おじいちゃんファック VIP Bronze

Hello jake.jk67.

I banned you for RDM & Leave First Offense after you RDMed two players as a detective and responded to each report saying "shit happens". You then left immediately after I slayed you.

[​IMG]

As Guilty-Crown said, you are fully responsible for any actions your family members/friends do while on your account on our servers. You will be waiting the full extent of the ban, it will expire on the 25th. Please be more cautious of who plays on your account and what they do, next time there will be a harsher punishment.

Ban appeal denied, topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.