Denied Jake From State Farm141's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jake From Staté Farm™ ☏ Me, Nov 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Jake Fróm Staté Farm™
    Your Steam ID:
    TEAM_0:0:66422194
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for mass RDM with props, which is false. Everyone know me in game i always screw around, throw props etc. I accidently killed 1 person one round with a prop and then another the next. I have over 100 hours now played the STTT and i dont rdm at all, i just like to play with props. I dont have any evidence of innocence, but killing 2 people isnt mass RM last i called, Even Horizon banned me. The 2nd round, after i launched the barrel prop all the way up the in air it landed on top of someone and killed them. This is the only server i play on i dont see any point for me going on another because i wont, have fun exactly. Ask people like Rice, Azure etc im fun to be around, i kind of annoy Azure a bit by always killing him first on my T rounds but he comes around. If the ban still stands ill understand ll of it, but honestly i dont think its nec. Im a good guy im fun to e around, i dont harrass or break any other rules, etc. Thanks for reading the thread.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

You prop killed someone a round before, and then you killed another person and damaged 2 people in another round. That's Mass RDM of 4+.

Logs:
    [​IMG]

You can play on our other 4 servers while you wait for the appeal to process.

3. Enigmatica

Enigmatica The Song Lives On Banned

Since you have not replied I am going to assume you admit full responsibility for your actions and deny the appeal. Have a good time on our other 4 servers and please be more careful in the future.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.