Approved jacobson345's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jacobson345, Jul 11, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacobson345

jacobson345 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Ian Moore 34
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43754080
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was karma banned for 30 minutes and now ive tried to log back in i have 4 days ban left.

I believe i was banned for mass RDM incorrectly. I was a detective and the traitors opened the doors into the T room. It is of course KOSable to be inside the t room so i killed maybe 5-6 people. only 1 turned out to be a T in the end. may have been a dick move but its not against the rules.

I did RDM 1 person that round earlier because I saw them being shot at. That was my bad

Note: I am only assuming this is why im banned. If i did something else then fair enough. i have 100s of hours on serious gmod over years im a big fan​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    N/A. Everyone i killed was in a KOS area​

2. Shadow™

Shadow™ What it do Shortyyyy™ VIP

You were banned by @Moleman for Mass RDM and Leave. Please wait for their response.

3. jacobson345

jacobson345 New Member

Thanks. Just like to point out i was karma banned so it wasnt my choice to leave. Also reiterate that my 'Mass RDM' was justified as its a KOSable area.

4. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Hi there. Give me a minute to check through logs and stuff, and I'll get right back to you.

5. Voca

Voca o.o Administrator VIP

6. jacobson345

jacobson345 New Member

ill keep this one. Apologies I thought i had an account but I couldnt remember the log in so i made a new one

7. Moleman

Moleman Dr Pepper Enthusiast VIP

Alright so based on my screenshots what you say is likely true. I dont know why exactly I added the "and Leave" part despite the fact that you were karma banned.

I'll unban you and void the ban as soon as I can. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.