Denied jacobson345's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jacobson345, Sep 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacobson345

jacobson345 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    El Chapo
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43754080
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was slain for a valid reason but I didnt know that I couldnt leave after being given slays. I thought I couldnt leave until the report had been finished I didnt know i had to wait for my slay to happen. I thought it was OK to leave and then be slain when i came back on. I play daily and 14 days is way too long to ban me for a mistake I made. Ive already done 2 days.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Lion

Lion Ryan's Favorite Admin VIP

Hello you were banned by @Titan for RDM + Leave 2nd and by @Temar for RDM + Leave 3rd

Please be patient while they gather themselves

3. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Since you said 14 days i guess you talking more about your 2nd offence
    as for your 3rd i will be denying the appeal as this is basically your 4th ban for rdm and leaving so i doubt you wasn't aware , and it also clearly states this ingame
    If you wish for me to post the evidence of you RDM and then leaving i can
    if titan approves and voids his i will reduce mine to a 2nd offence as it will no longer be the 3rd
    Unless you got any questions / request of me ill leave the rest up to titan

4. jacobson345

jacobson345 New Member

I dont get why its 14 days did they both add together? Shouldnt it just be one offence because I had 2 slays when I left? I didnt rdm and leave I honestly thought I could log back in and then be slain because the report was finalised. I have done this previously without being banned. Could it be shortened at least?

5. jacobson345

jacobson345 New Member

@Temar ^(Not sure if i need to tag you for you to see it) 14 days seems very harsh I play regularly and am fair. I made the mistake of leaving one time I believe it was very late and I honestly thought I could serve the slays when I logged back in.

6. jacobson345

jacobson345 New Member

@Temar @Lion I have just recieved another ban for vanilla minecraft which says 27 days?? I have no clue what that is for could you tag the respective mod please I would like to know why and appeal it.

7. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

You have 2 bans, Titan banned you for 2 weeks for rdm and leave 2nd on East
    after that you had come on vanilla, and RDM and left again making this a 3rd offence
    so i banned you for 4 weeks for rdm and leave 3rd
    since you have stated you dont know why, i will get the evidence of you RDM and leave when i am available to do so

8. Titan

Titan SGM's official music nerd Administrator VIP Bronze

Howdy.

Deathscene

You claimed that Era walked past an UnID'd body, but the only one in sight had just fallen to the ground, was already being ID'd, and you killed Era before he'd even be able to reach the body, even if it were unidentified.

I'm just going to deny the appeal. You're only banned on two servers, there are others that you are free to play on, and perhaps while having some forced downtime, you should read the extended rules, or even the basic rules to see that leaving with a slay will result in a ban. You didn't even take the time out of your day to quickly skim the thing that pops up every time you join any of our servers, or the thing that shows up in between every single loading screen in our servers.

Sorry to bring bad news, but I see no reason to unban you.

I'll leave it to Temar to provide his evidence, though I wouldn't keep your hopes up.

9. Temar

Temar Administrator VIP

Ok i checked my evidence and this is the report

[​IMG]

This was actually RDM as not all grenades are kosable

[​IMG]

Smokes are harmless and have never been a T act

and you left BEFORE i had even handled the report

[​IMG]

Appeal DENIED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.