Denied JacobPlaysGMOD's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JacobPlaysGMOD, Nov 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JacobPlaysGMOD

JacobPlaysGMOD New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    [Avanic] JacobPlaysGMOD
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:100120753
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I think I was banned for RDM and Leave. It was a accident. I was slain for something I guess then my parents were like go to bed. So I did, next day BANNED FOR 28 DAYS.

I didn't even try to RDM and Leave. I'm not trying to cause trouble.

Same thing happened about a week ago. I didnt even get a 2nd offense I just got a 3rd.

I got a 5 then a 28.

I will take my slain. Heck you can slain me for 5 rounds! I don't mind.

Please unban me, I really love 24/7 MC TTT
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

You were banned by @BasedBlake for our 1st offense of Ghosting. He will respond at his earliest convenience. Please be patient and play on the other 4 servers while you wait for your appeal to be taken care of. It will be dealt with in a timely manner.

3. Blake

Blake Respect VIP

Hello JacobPlaysGmod,

I was provided with sufficient footage that you messaged another player via "!p" chat with in game events. It is stated boldly in our rules that this is ghosting, and we do not take it lightly.

Ghosting: Ghosting is the act of providing round related game-changing information to a player, or players, through means of third party communications. Examples of third party communications would be steam chat, !p (in game), Skype, or any other form of communication that is not the global chat in-game. As an example, if I messaged a player, "!p <player> *players name here* is a traitor, kill him." it would be ghosting.
    I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you, but we do not take lightly to Ghosting.

Appeal Denied, Thread Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.