Denied jacob brown's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jacob brown, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacob brown

jacob brown New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    proteinpowder.exe
    Your Steam ID:
    jaycool999
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I accidently did this for EU instead of EU2.
    In brief, I was being followed by a player which I cannot remember the name. I ask him why and he taunts me in just not responding, but follows me, almost t baiting, but I carry on because I cannot accuse him on that alone. I go outside and within 4 seconds Im shot with a rifle, I instinctivly turn around, and this 'player' DROPPED a rifle, in a perfect spot which he could of shot me from. I go and chase him to the building where he is attempting to hide, and I shoot him, after overwhelming evidence of him shooting me. And on top of this, just before i find him, another player calls a kos on him ...
    so in conclusion: 1) he started t baiting 2) Im 99.9% sure he shot me 3) he was hiding when I came to find him, and 4) he dropped the exact wepon I was shot with, which bearing in mind there are at least 30, thats a pretty low chance of him having the exact same wepon Im shot with 5) he got called out by another player on a kos on him ...
    and he reports me for shooting him.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Sorry but I was kicked before being able to obtain any.​

2. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

Please refrain from making multiple appeals,you can edit them from by pressing the edit button on your original post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.