Denied jacob brown's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by jacob brown, Feb 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacob brown

jacob brown New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    proteinpowder.exe
    Your Steam ID:
    jaycool999
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    It was the start of the round and the player (i cannot remember his name sorry) he started following me, now there is nothing wrong with that, and I know. After a while I ask him why, and he doesnt answer (im an Innocent), I go outside and get shot with a rifle, I turn around to see the player drop the weapon (the one that has been following me) so I obviously assume with the suspicious behaviour and the guy as I had suspected after I get shot and he coincidently in an angle whihc would be perfect for shooting me with, drops it. So I shoot him and he calls rdm ...
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Sorry, I was kicked before I could get any ...​

2. kynwall

kynwall "Painting Roses" VIP

Hello there Jacob, it appears you were banned for RDM & Leave 1st Offence by @Shaddoll and if you'd kindly give him some time he'll respond at his earliest convenience, have a lovely day!

3. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Thank you for taking the time to appeal. In game over voice, I told you that I slayed you for RDMing on suspicion as shown in this report. The person you killed didn't shoot you at all.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Add me on steam and I am willing to unban you and have you take the slay.
    Edit: I will give you 24 hours to add me on steam before I deny this appeal.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  4. Shaddoll

Shaddoll Okay doomer. VIP

Due to the lack of contact made to me within more than a 24 hour period I will be denying this appeal.
    Thanks,
    Shaddoll

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.