Denied Jacky's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jacky, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacky

Jacky New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    SomeJack
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:43665684
    Which Server:
    East2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    My ban was brought upon me suddenly, during a round I had killed nobody. Only the round previous had I killed an inno, it was Machinekiller00 I killed for body blocking me on my D round, people were dying and I needed him to get out the way. He wouldn't move even after I had told him, he had kept me there since pre-round.

I have no knowledge of rdming three people during a single round in that entire map cycle, I'd like to know why he thought I had.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

You were banned by @Machinekiller00 for RDM x3. He will respond at his earliest convenience.

3. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

Hello there SomeJack

So I had joined the map late and I joined near the end of the map and we were currently on terrortrain. I had seen two reports against you and I was handling them and they both turned out to be valid. So I gave you two slays for that which can be shown down below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sadly, I did not screenshot the exact reports and at this moment the old logs are being funny and I can't access to them to show you what happened but you in fact did have reports on you that map that I joined. I slayed you twice because those were two offenses of rdm.

Then the reason behind your ban was because you had rdmed me as well and this one I feel that you tried to get out of a slay. So your story is a bit true but it's not exactly 100% true. What had happened was that I was blocking you from moving in a room during pre round. Then I had walked away once the round had started and then I believe @Etched was the one blocking you after that. Then I went to the other side of the hallway and started blocking you. You then said if you guys don't move out the way I will shoot one of you guys. I said you can't kill me for blocking unless you are in danger. Then you shot at me and said something like that's what you get for blocking and that I should know better as a mod.

It's not against the rules to block unless you are in immediate danger. As seen in this rule below in the extended rules.

[​IMG]

You were not in any danger the time I was blocking you and you tried to say that you were but that wasn't true. So here is that final report.

[​IMG]

It was at the start of the round and nothing had happened before that. You weren't getting shot at, there wasn't a c4 that I was blocking you from, and there was no T trap that was killing you. So you had no reason at all to kill me and that was your 3rd rdm during your playtime. Here is a picture of the logs.

[​IMG]

As you can see nothing had happened at all. The first death of the round was from you killing me for blocking you. If you check the Motd it says that your 3rd offense of rdm results in a 1 day ban which you received. I gave you two slays for rdming the previous map and when you rdmed me that was your 3rd offense of rdm so you were banned.

[​IMG]

I will leave this open for a bit if you would like to add onto anything else or if @Etched would like to add his side since I believe he was also the player that was with me when you were being blocked.

4. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

I was the player with you and can contest all of the above was true, if it truly comes down to it I have a demo of the entire round and can show you what happened first hand.

Considering the logs show exactly what happened and that in fact there was 0 reason for him to shoot anyone as no one had even shot yet in the round it's quite obvious it was rdm.

Also means I didn't see machine mention it, RDM counts don't restart every map, if I am correct it is every 2 maps. and Considering yours were delt with the map prior and in the ending rounds it was very much your time to go.

5. Jacky

Jacky New Member

Considering the situation, it wouldn't have ended well for me either way, I don't appreciate how you admit to blocking me, knowing it was upsetting me. While I wasn't right in killing you at all, I don't think you were in right in provoking me, either one of you. Considering the instance, I was the detective and it was somewhat imperative to the game by holding me up there and I couldn't at all ask anyone else to tp me away since you were the staff on at the moment.

As far as I could find on either the fourms or rules page, there is no specific clause that says when ones rdm offenses refreshes, if they even do at all. There was no way for me to know I was on my third strike, as far as it is considered, I was on my second at that point since those previous offenses were committed in the same instance, one slay for each instead of two. Either way, I've been slayed due to mods trusting word of mouth when it came to specific rules instead of looking up the actual source to verify if its true or not and would really appreciate that not happening.

6. Machinekiller00

Machinekiller00 I <3 Gunter VIP Silver

I wasn't blocking you to provoke you in any way. I was just messing around but I wasn't breaking any rules so I wasn't in the wrong for that.

You had two slays on you and you know you were slain for two rounds. I wouldn't have slain you twice for 1 instance of rdm so that should have been enough for you to know that you were on your 2nd offense.

I will go ahead and close this appeal. If you would like to speak about it more then feel free to pm me on the forums or you could pm my admin Kyogre.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.