Approved JackThePumpkin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JackThePumpkin, Apr 1, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    JackThePumpkin
    Your Steam ID:
    Linked
    Which Server:
    EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So to start off, we were during a fun round of hidden on bowling. Siddo, as hidden, was walking around the map killing the other team untill he ran into a guy with a barrel covering himself on one of the tester parts. He was trying to knife him, but the area was impenetrable and he also wasted his incend a couple of moments ago. So without really thinking about it too much, I suggested jokingly to go into the T room to blow it up since it was obvious he wasn't gonna get a knife hit in and the guy wasn't doing anything other than holding the barrel and blocking himself.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

3. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

I've seen this, but I'm not at my desktop at the moment.
    I'll get back to you on this shortly when I have my chat screenshots.

4. Siddo

Siddo Banned VIP Bronze

Yo Jack,

I'd do a light-hearted response in light of today being the 1st of April. But I figure I might get in a bit of trouble with an/my admin, so I'll keep this pro.

What you said:
    [​IMG]

So, this is ghosting. You know as much.
    There's a few factors I'm considering that leads me to my decision on the appeal:
    1) You are former staff and can be expected to know our rules well.
    2) This was done in a fun round - the rules apply equally but I consider it less egregious.
    3) It does not strike me as malicious or having malicious intent - done to prevent delay.
    4) It is your 2nd offense - but it's been over 2 years since your first offense.
    5) You are generally well behaved.

For those reasons, I will reduce your punishment to:
    4 weeks local on EU2 - this is equivalent to a first offense ban.

Please be more careful with your private messages in the future, fun round or not.
    Even with the best of intentions, you need to obey the rules.

If you have any questions about my verdict, you can reach out to me in a forum conversation or on steam.

Appeal:
    Accepted - ban reduced.
    Thread locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.