Denied JackThePumpkin's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JackThePumpkin, Feb 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JackThePumpkin

JackThePumpkin VIP Bronze

Your In Game Nickname:
    JackThePumpkin
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:77240437
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I rarely commit rdm, but when I do I wait for the punishment and stay on the server until the slay ends. I was also on the PC for like 4-5 hours when I went on the server so I was pretty tired and I had some stuff to do. Again I did not mean to avoid the slay and I apologize for that. Also if I get unbanned I will serve the slay, just like I should've had.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Wex

Wex The enemy of art is the absence of limitations VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Alice for RDM and Leave ( 1st ). She will respond at her earliest convenience.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
  3. Miss Alice

Miss Alice winky face VIP

Good morning, @JackThePumpkin. You were banned from the EU server over the following report;

JackThePumpkin.jpg

In your response you claimed the person tried to enter a T room, keyword there being "tried". I recall that it was also confirmed that the user had not actually entered the T room and so a slay would be issued regardless. It is only ever Traitorous if a player actually goes into the T room, and so a slay was issued to you, however, you left before your slay was up. Seeing as you have a significant ban on your record in recent times, I will be denying your appeal. Your ban is local to that server and you are still free to use the other Serious TTT servers that are available to you. Good day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.