Approved Jacket3's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jacket3, Oct 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacket3

Jacket3 New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jacket
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:93130301
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So I was banned for cheating and I just wanna say like tf? I wasnt cheating, I'm actually surprised someone can be as retarded as Aubrey (the mod that banned me) and yes I'm rude right now because I'm furious for being banned for no fucking reason. There was no reason for my ban that is why I want to get unbanned, that's the reason​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    You can look through my whole console since I've joined the server, and you will find shit. The beginning is just addon errors. Go through my screenshots.You will immediately find what you're looking for

https://steamcommunity.com/id/PleaseLoveMeIneedIt/screenshots

2. firemac

firemac Mac N Cheese VIP Silver

Tagging @audrey to address your appeal.

3. audrey

audrey batty VIP

so upon review, although i firmly believe you were expressing suspicious behavior in-game, i've come to the conclusion that my evidence is not sufficient to maintain your ban. i apologize for banning you rashly and i will report this matter to my admin appropriately. your ban will be undone and voided.

your appeal is accepted.

here is the evidence i originally posited:

it's clearly not enough. although it's suspicious, it's insufficient and could simply be a matter of circumstances. i treated you too harshly based on your previous hacking ban and a suspicious event which i was unable to record previously.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.