Denied JackalFish's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by JackalFish, Feb 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    JackalFish
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:76418666
    Which Server:

Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned a while ago for hacking. My report has the details in it. I have upgraded my account security so that I am the only one that can use it, there will be no more cheating on my account. I have taken full responsibility for the actions that were committed on my account and I have taken measures so that it will never happen again. I was banned on all servers. The length of the ban was one month.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@C.A.Anna will respond to this appeal as soon as she can. Please be patient.

3. Okay, thank you.

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

JackalFish,

I banned you back on the 15th of this month due to this report that was filed against you. I am glad to hear that you have taken the steps to ensure this won't happen again in the future however I still see no reason to lift this ban. You have served half of the ban already and seeing as there is only 2 more weeks of the ban left I will be leaving it on and you can serve the remainder of it. You never did take full responsibility for the actions that did occur back then, instead you claimed it was your brother and although you have taken the initiative to ensure it won't happen again I feel you need to serve this ban to it's full completion before you can really claim you have taken full responsibility for this. So because of all that I have stated this appeal will be denied.

Thank you and take care,
    ~C.A.Anna

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.