Denied Jabba the Spooky Slut's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Jabba the Slut, Nov 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Jabba the Spooky Slut
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:67243880
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for ghosting. I can only assume this is referring to the following picture.

https://imgur.com/a/abpBC

Ghosting
    • Using third party chat to inform player of in-game events they are not yet aware of.
    • This includes using in-game private chat, admin chat, steam chat, Skype, TeamSpeak, etc.
    • This includes giving away information about yourself.
    • Using public chat, team chat and spectator chat will ensure you aren't ghosting. Any other forms of communication could result in inadvertently ghosting and we will enforce it.

I did not inform them of things they did not know. Nor did I give information about myself.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Teroxa

Teroxa Vier Fäuste für ein Halleluja VIP Silver

You were banned by @Pacifist

Please be patient while he gathers his evidence.

3. Death

Death May we meet again. VIP Bronze

Heyo, since I am the one that provided the proof that got you banned here it is.
    I asked @Pacifist if this was truly ghosting or not and he said yes.
    I will just leave the rest for Pacifist to handle.

4. Jabba the Slut

Jabba the Slut That's Kinky! Lead Admin VIP Silver

Well telling you to go through the tele isn't ghosting. It's a command. That isn't nearly as damning as what I assumed I was banned for. In no way does that impact your game-play in a negative or positive manner. I tell Nexxus to stick a cactus up his arse all the time so it'll at least irritate everyone else when the murder him and fuck his corpse. (Excuse the vulgarity, Nexxus is bae)

5. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

Hey man how is it going!

Let's just right into this, you were banned for the following image:

[​IMG]
    Death provided the screenshot above of what went down. You messaged him telling him to move through the teleporter, and while you don't think this effected the round it actually did. The traitor was moving towards death, and you saying that alerted death that the traitor was coming. In a way you informed death of information that he had no way of knowing. For that I will be denying this appeal.

If you feel I have done something wrong, Click Here to file a formal report. If you want to ask me any questions about anything at all feel free to do so by Clicking here!

⚜️ Denied ⚜️

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.