Denied J3FF's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by J3FF, Jul 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J3FF

J3FF Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    AplousETriceps
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:26422508
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am making this thread for my brother.

Well, my brother was banned for RDM and leave.
    My brother had a reason to kill Trickshot (if i remember his name correctly).

He killed someone for killing someone for no apparent reason. Then my bro's double click starts acting up, and my brother accidentally pressed another server.

It happened like 5 times... Then when he wanted to rejoin, he got banned for over 20k minutes.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    He killed someone because Trickshot killed another person for no reason. His double click starts acting up. That's all I have to say.​

2. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

There doesn't seem to be any active bans on your account. Are you sure you are banned on our servers?

3. Graze

Graze Zzz... VIP Silver

Your brother was banned for RDM and Leave 2nd Offense by @Phoenix. Please wait for her to respond to this appeal.

4. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

I see that you have edited your response. At first you claim that this was you that was banned and now you are claiming that it was your brother? For proof of this I have highlighted your original response in orange and your new in yellow.

[​IMG]
    Right now I am at no inclination to believe that you have a brother and that this is indeed an alternate account you have been banned on. Because of this I will be starting a conversation with you here on the forums in regards to this as right now you could very much be ban evading.

In the meantime I'll allow for @Phoenix to respond

EDIT:
    As we have discussed on TS, both accounts, although on the same IP are both for separate people and thus this part has been resolved.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2016
  5. Emily❤

Emily❤ The strongest light is the one within VIP Silver Emerald

Hi J3FF

AplousETriceps was banned for RDM and Leave 2nd offense because of this

[​IMG]

I was going to ask AplousETriceps about that(As this was a screen of the RDM manager a little later you can see my report asking him on the top) when this happen

[​IMG]

Then he started to join and leave as you say, but then I reported him again once it seems like whatever was going on was over

[​IMG]

What happen then was that he once again left the servers and I banned him after giving him a good amount of time to explain why he did what he did and because he never tried to tell me that he had some issues.
    A reason to why I won't unban is his toxic behavior he showed before the ban and the fact that this ban only is for EU, gives me have no reason to show any mercy. He can play one another server until the ban expires. you can tell him to use this ban appeal as a reminder of how your behavior can have consequences later.
    Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.