Denied J D's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by J D, Apr 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J D

J D New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    J D
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:17335445
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I didnt RDM and leave. there were a bunch of trolls on the server randomly killing people because "no mods, no rules" someone reported me for "rdm" which wasnt RDM at all just a troll who wasnt happy about getting killed. the report took a really long time to handle so i waited for the slay to happen before i signed off.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    Im a regular on the east and west servers. i dont think my ban was justified as it wasnt processed until 4/1/19. the Last last time i played was sunday night around 6PM. EST. i dont know how an admin would know the chaotic situation the server was in while there was "no mod, no rules" as multiple people stated before unleashing hell onto the server.​

2. Irish

Irish SGMs Residential Frog-min VIP

Tagging @Agent A who banned you for RDM and Leave (2nd Offense) - Please be patient whilst we look into it.
    Thanks,

-Irish

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I joined the server during the middle of the round on this map. Then, I went over with the reports with Nathan, a trial mod who was on during that time. During this time, I was going over and reviewing his verdicts. However, you left the server while you were slain for the first report as seen in the second picture. You were going to be slain again for the incendiary.

Thus, you shouldn't be really leave the servers if you have a slay assigned to you. There is a warning on the middle of the top part of your screen to not leave the server.

I'll leave this open for you to explain why you left the server with a slay assigned to you as your story doesn't collaborate with the evidence I have.
    Btw, if what you said is true, then you are incorrect with your notion that it was a troll reporting you. Accidental rdms are still rdms, which are still punishable.

4. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

I'm going to deny this ban request as you have not responded to it for 2 days despite being active with plenty of time to respond to this.
    If you want to continue to talk about this ban request, send me a forum dms, and we'll continue there.
    Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.