Approved Izzius's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Izzius, May 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izzius

Izzius New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Izzius
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:85907926
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I don't really know why I was banned, and I would like to know just so I can not do it again/ refute it.

To my knowledge I had quit after being killed by a T, I was kinda salty so I left, I had not shot that round (my memory could be faulty) and was killed pretty quickly. There were no RDM messages and I had not had a report filed against me when I left.

Thanks!​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ekksdee

ekksdee wrath VIP Bronze

You were banned for RDM and Leave by @HelixSpiral
    Give her some time to respond to this with her evidence.

3. Izzius

Izzius New Member

Ok, thanks, as far as I know it was on dolls and I had just gone up the vent and got shot by a T. This happened yesterday around 5:00-8:00 EST

4. neutral

neutral VIP

Hey dude,

Yeah. I think you left a bit quickly. That Cunt was unsure on why ya shot him and asked me to look in to it:
    [​IMG]

While checking the logs to see how many kills I got with my sweet nade; I found the random damage the Cunt was curious about:
    [​IMG]

Since ya left , I couldn't look in to it any further.
    [​IMG]

Do ya remember why you shot him here?

5. Izzius

Izzius New Member

Sure, I think.

I might have been remembering a different round, but I can think of a couple instances where I might have shot in the rounds before I left.

1. A guy was on the bookshelf near vent and shot at me, while I was by the mousetrap not by the vents, and I returned fire, I think this was the round before.

2. I went up the vent and saw that there was a disguised person shooting, and I shot at them, but got shot with a Gauss rifle.

Since the logs show that I didn't die afterward I think it was the first event, it might be helpful to see the full logs.

If I had known I definitely wouldn't have left, sorry.

Thanks!

6. neutral

neutral VIP

Neither of the stories line up- he wasn't anywhere near those. But I don't exactly blame you for not remembering it a day later.

I'll go ahead and lift the ban- but you're still gonna have to serve a slay since we can't come up with a reasonable reason.

I'll lift it in a few moments.

Helix

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.