Approved itsJonny's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by itsJonny, Sep 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itsJonny

itsJonny New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    itsJonny
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West 2
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was banned for "harassment" when I didn't do anything at all. I was running around as the round started and then I get banned for harassment. I was gagged for singing to the songs when the round was over (might I add that I stopped when he told me to after ungagging me) and then boom, banned for 24 hours.

Proof or some sort of "talk" would be nice since I didn't do anything at all.
    The rules also state this about harassment;

Harassment

• 1st time - Warning
      • 2nd time - Kick
      • 3rd time - Ban 24 hours
      • 4th time - Ban 5 days
    I was neither warned or kicked, meaning that the banning staff member decided to jump straight to the 3rd offence.

Evidence of Innocence:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  2. Bot

Bot aimbot 4ever <3 VIP Bronze

You were banned by @ThatBox for "Harassment", he will respond when he can.

3. ThatBox

ThatBox Not this box, that one. VIP

[​IMG]

I realize the protocol. But you were group trolling. You, howdyburger, and Bob Bill were harassing this player without staff online and then continued to do so even when I was online. Harassment is a very serious offense here at SeriousTTT but since it was your first offense I decided not to take extra measures.

The reason I skipped both the warning and kick phases of the protocol was again the constant harassing of the same player, and targeting him for no reason other than him being young. I used my admin discretion to ban you. It is a local ban. Don't harass others and this won't happen again.

Appeal approved. Resolved in PM.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.