Denied Its Opposite Day!'s Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Its Opposite Day!, Jun 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Its Opposite Day!

Its Opposite Day! New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Blood Cult Dayyamu
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:44884883
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I for one, didn't even know the "RDM and Leave" is bannable. I told EVERYONE that i was going to throw a discombob and i even told them to "Back away!" So I told them where i was going to throw it, I threw it, and then I dont even see anyone die, It didn't even say i killed anyone. So once I die I have this report. I replied to the report with exactly what I said before, but immediatly as I submit, i immediatly get slain, no really i just submitted 1 second before he slayed me. I dont even think he read it. Well, you're probably thinking "What kind of excuse is this?" I won't stop you, Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. You think what you want to think, and i'll think what I want to think. So go ahead and ban me for 2 weeks if you will. I really dont care. Its just a game after all :D
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. ZeRo

ZeRo :sneaky: Banned VIP Silver

@Jake [Apollo] banned you for RDM & Leave 2nd Offense. He will respond at his earliest convenience. However, judging by your appeal, it sounds like you don't want to be unbanned and you want the full 2 week punishment. However, you still have access to our other 4 servers. Please play on those while you wait for Jake to make his response.

3. Darktooth

Darktooth I was #1 VIP

I'm not a witness, nor did I ban you, but just for the record, throwing a discombob is a traitorous act. Throwing a disco for the sole reason of "just because" is silly. You are responsible for any people you kill with it, warning or not. If you were trying to kill a traitor, I understand. But just saying "Watch out, I'm gonna throw this grenade for no reason" isn't very wise. That is probably why you were slayed and banned, but again, I do not know because I did not issue the ban. :)

4. Jake

Jake Brother of megaboy (RIP) VIP

Me and multiple other players, including another moderator who was on at the time, @xTimmonZ , warned you that throwing discombobs is traitorous, and even if you warn and end up damaging someone, can be RDM. I already had slain you about 2-3 times for the same reason. Seeing as you ignored our warnings and continued to throw them and damage players, I'm denying your appeal. You'll still be able to play on the other 4 servers, as Guilty said above.

Appeal Denied, topic locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.