Denied -=iTB=- Bobbie's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by -=iTB=- Bobbie, Apr 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -=iTB=- Bobbie

-=iTB=- Bobbie New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    Bobbie
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:0:77893190
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Because I didn't mean to do what I did and I stayed 2 round rounds after I killed him and I never had a slay on me.​
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

Heya, I banned you for Mass RDM(x3). Please be patient while I gather my evidence. in the meantime, youre free to play on any of our other servers as the ban is local to East 1

3. -=iTB=- Bobbie

-=iTB=- Bobbie New Member

What do you mean mass RDM I only had one report for RDM. His name was goku and I said sorry and he didn't really care because I didn't know that grenades blew up in your hand

4. degolfer222

degolfer222 I finally changed my title VIP

Here is the report I banned you for
    upload_2018-4-29_16-18-9.png

So I joined the server to this report. As you can see, you did only get reported once. However, you killed Goku with your frag grenade and damaged 2 others, and since the reason for throwing the grenade was to try and kill yourself, which isn't a valid reason to use a frag, making any kills/damage caused by it RDM. That's a total of 3 counts of RDM, so I had to ban you for Mass RDM(x3).

Considering that the ban is only 24 hours and that it's local to east 1, I am going to deny this appeal.
    However, you are still free to play on any of our other servers, but I do have to ask you to be more careful with grenades as they can lead to a lot more trouble than they're worth if you're innocent.

Appeal: Denied
    Thread: Locked

Feel free to message me if you have any questions or concerns.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.