Denied IsekCᴭᴺ's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by IsekCᴭᴺ, Apr 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IsekCᴭᴺ

IsekCᴭᴺ New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    IsekCᴭᴺ
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:85569089
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I was playing and I got a slay, obviously I waited until I was slayed then left. I come back today and I was banned for five days like what in the fuck was the reason I was banned.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I don't have any evidence, all I know is that there is no reason entered as to why I was banned. Just banned for zero fucking reason.​

2. Zikeji

Zikeji Repoleved VIP Emerald

We require slayed users to stay the whole round they were slain. This is clearly spelled out in our MOTD, leaving right after getting slain is RDM & Leave and carries a 5 day ban for the first offense.

You were banned by @Noctorious for 1st offense RDM & Leave, they will respond at their earliest convenience.

3. IsekCᴭᴺ

IsekCᴭᴺ New Member

Why the hell do you ban people after they get slayed? I stayed for my punishment if I feel the need to leave to go eat dinner, I can leave I do not need to stay because of the round I was slayed. If I got slayed, that was my punishment. I should not have to stay the ENTIRE ROUND to get a punishment.

Five days is extremely excessive.

4. Zikeji

The slay is not the punishment, sitting out the entire round is. The slay is just to ensure you sit out the entire round. A slay is like "time out", you ruined a player's round so now you have to sit out a round as punishment. It says right under the "RDM" section of "Punishments" to the right in our MOTD:

5. Noctorious

Noctorious Your Best Nightmare VIP Emerald

Good day Isek, I see you are appealing the ban I put on you last night. Please be patient as I find the evidence of why you were slain, and you're leaving during the slay round. While you are waiting please review our rules and protocol regarding RDM and Leave found in the rules tab:

RDM
    • 1st time - Slay*
    • 2nd time - Slay 2 rounds*
    • 3rd time - Ban 24 hours
    • 4+ times - Ban 5 days
      * If you're slain for RDM, you have to stay the whole round or it's considered RDM & leave.
    RDM & leave
    • 1st time - Ban 5 days
    • 2nd time - Ban 2 weeks
    • 3rd time - Ban 4 weeks

6. IsekCᴭᴺ

IsekCᴭᴺ New Member

@Noctorious here is the evidence, I was reported by a traitor asking why did you rdm me? I replied with you set off a T trap in a room that I play quite alot and the only way you can set off that very trap is by closing the door, not only that but you checked a dead body at the start of the round meaning that you killed that guy or he suicided.

7. Noctorious

Okay, I have collected and cropped my evidence, now on to the appeal!

Lets start with why you were slain:
    You were reported for killing a player. Your response to the report was you killed him for a T-trap. On our server, you cannot kill for T traps being activated, as they can be activated through walls and from a distance. Also, checking a dead body has no evidence of making a person guilty, since someone can be sniped right beside you and then you check the body. I am not entirely sure what trap you are referring to that you say can only be activated by closing a door, can you give more details on it?
    Here is the report and your response, as well as you and @Phoenix Nelson arguing over it, I believe phoenix was arguing that the guy who died had walked over the charged diamond sword on the ground, which is instant death.
    [​IMG]

Based on your response, which I explained above T-traps cannot be killed for, I put a slay on you. After you were slain you proceeded to leave in the middle of the round.
    [​IMG]

8. IsekCᴭᴺ

IsekCᴭᴺ New Member

Why is it that this is the one server that bans for people being slain and leaving mid round, litteraly the only server that does that.

I didn't see a charged D-Sword on the floor and I killed the guy who activated a trap in the enchanting table room on the map that has herobrine in it with the kill trap in tester.

That specific trap only works with a closed door.

9. Noctorious

You can't kill someone because they close a door and then a T trap goes off in it

10. Zikeji

I've staffed three different Trouble in Terrorist Town servers, all of which were fairly popular at one point and time (including STTT, which is currently one of the top TTT servers) and they all had the same rule on RDM & Leave.

11. Noctorious

I am going to DENY this appeal. Ignorance of the law does not exempt you from the law, it is stated in the MOTD that appears on every map change that if you leave during a slay it is RDM and Leave. It's only 5 days and you can play on all of the other 4 servers.

Thank you for appealing

Topic: LOCKED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.