Denied IrishGaming990's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by IrishGaming990, Aug 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IrishGaming990

IrishGaming990 Regular Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    IrishGaming990
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:76454325
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I killed my t buddy by accident because I did not see the t above his head, I am playing low res so it is hard to see. Then I lagged out. You can see if it is in the logs that I type "LAG" alot in the chat, because well, I don't have the best internet. I lag out alot. And, with the help of my luck, it happened when I RDMed. I am very sorry for the RDM. But I could not see the "T" above his/her head. I own up to this, and I will take the slay in game. I checked www.seriousgmod.com/bans and it was @C.A.Anna who banned me.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I do not have any evidence of innocence because technically, I did RDM and leave.​

2. aco taco

aco taco ghosts n' sharks VIP

Hello Irish, thank you for taking the time to make an appeal. You were banned by @C.A.Anna for "RDM and Leave (First Offense)", she will respond at her earliest convenience.

3. IrishGaming990

Thank you for your reply @Svensk

4. IrishGaming990

EDIT: @declanirish is a witness to me lagging out. He was in server and I was messaging him when I lagged out (not ghosting, just a chat.).

5. Anna

Anna before we fade VIP

Hey there IrishGaming990,

Firstly I would like to thank you ever so much for being patient with me. I am sorry that this has taken me all day to get back to you but as I already told you I had uni and I don't take my laptop with me.

Now, onto the appeal.

We were playing on the map mineshaft and it was the second round in when a report was filed against you. You had thrown a discobombulator and this ultimately ended in the death of a traitor buddy.
    [​IMG]

We entered the 3rd round on the map and when I died and saw your response I wanted to double check with you if you had warned about throwing it. The first time I asked was over mic chat and unfortunately I do not have a demo of this but you didn't respond. Instead you were talking to @declanirish in dead chat. So this was when I asked you in chat. You blatantly ignored my question which you can see in the next screenshot. Instead, you were responding to declan and the player "Why So Serious?"
    [​IMG]

I decided to try and ask again over mic if you had warned your T buddies. Once again I was ignored. It was at this point that the round was almost over so I sent you one last private message asking if you had warned with the hope that you would respond so that I could slay you for the next round if your response was no. Whilst I awaited your response I was also typing a pm to a t buddy of yours that round to see if you did warn or not. As soon as I hit enter I was told that you had left the server. This can be seen here;
    [​IMG]

I can understand that you may have had connection problems so I waited. @Steven | SP was also staffing eunilla at the time and I told him that I would wait until the end of the round to see if you would come back. Unfortunately you didn't and it was then that I banned you.

Now I am unfortunately going to be denying this appeal. If you had been experiencing connection problems/lag the entire time and hadn't been responding to other people in dead chat and ignoring me then I would have lifted your ban. However you can see quite obviously that you ignored me in the second spoiler above. You were obviously not experience lag to stop responding to everyone else. Although you have a ban on this server you are still free to play on all of our other servers if you are interested. The ban is only 5 days long so you will be able to join the server again soon. For the future I would recommend that you do a warn at least 5 seconds before you throw any kind of nade when you are a traitor so that your T buddies know what is going on and can avoid the area.

Thank you and take care
    -C.A.Anna

Last edited: Aug 5, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.