Answered Innocent's in t room.

Discussion in 'Questions & Answers' started by Kaggmaster, Dec 4, 2016.

1. Kaggmaster

Kaggmaster I'll remember you, if you remember me. <3 VIP

If there is an innocent inside of the t room it is kos'able right.
    Well what if said t is spamming the traps and is killing people. It says you are killed by the world and cannot report them by the !report command. You have to go in and report them manually when u die.
    My question is, is it slay worthy to the person activating all the t traps knowing they will kill innocents.

2. Python~

Python~ Young Bard VIP Silver Emerald

Yes.

An Inno killing another player without sufficient proof to do so is RDM, regardless if it is with a T trap

However, it's hard to prove they did without a confession or video proof

3. Fox

Fox VIP

I believe you made a few typos, correct me if I'm wrong.

So, an inno goes into the T room, and uses a T trap. (I'm assuming we are talking about the t room in minecraft city). Said inno uses the lava trap, and kills people.

Yes, that Inno can be KOSd for being in there.

Yes, using the T trap is slayable, but you need proof that the Inno is using it, as it will not show their name as your killer. Evidence such as video recordings or demos are perfect for this.

4. twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️

twitch.tv/echostorm2k ⚔️ screwdriver Banned VIP Silver

Only T's can activate traps, even innos in T room can't. I think you may have been confused there.

If they are a T, and they kill a fellow T in a T trap, it is slayable unless they warned. Inno's cannot activate these T traps.

Yes.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Harry Potter

Harry Potter The Boy Who Lived VIP Emerald Bronze

Yes its kosable if your in the t-room.
    If a innocent player is caught killing other innocents it is slayable while this would require evidence a video of them activating the traps or if a T intentionally kills his t buddies

6. Etched

Etched That One Gay Guy VIP

If an innocent activates a T trap, and that t trap kills an Inno or a T who isn't doing anything traitorous(as you can't see names but could see if they are shooting at people etc), it is a slayable offense, and the servers have way of telling who did what.

Hope that helps :)
    ~Etched

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Azaelus

Azaelus I want to break free VIP Silver Emerald

On some maps, innos in the T room can activate traps. (Example: Minecraftcity, lava trap and door)

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Pacifist

Pacifist Cynically Insane VIP Bronze

If an innocent uses a trap in the T room to kill innocents or a traitor without a reason to do so, it is 100% slayable, however video evidence may be required in some instances.
    Oh and the only one who can't be killed for being in a T room is the detective.