Denied Inkwell's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Inkwell, Jan 13, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inkwell

Inkwell New Member

Explain the case:

Your In Game Nickname:
    Quill Inkwell
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:73331699
    Which Server:
    TTT EU2
    Why you should be unbanned:

Hello! A ban appeal incoming!

Haruka (mod) did a slay on me by his own accord, with no other mod or admin to justify his actions.

Situation was as follows: Me (Quill Inkwell) and an innocent (Bruno) were claimed innocent earlier in the game, but when we found out Haruka (he/ she) ran away to a different section and chucked a grenade towards us. They didn't say anything, so in a sheer logical sensing a random grenade thrown from a distance can look like anything between Incendiary or a Smoke Grenade.

I believe this slay and further more (5 day ban?!) is just ridiculous, concerning that he himself did the judging of his own actions.

I beckon on those who at least share some intelligence of your group, so that I could get myself unbanned as soon as possible.

Thank you.

P.S. Had to change the report to make a bit more formal, nothing of the earlier has been changed besides SteamID and the Server.​
    Related Evidence:

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  2. Iuna

Iuna Goodnight moon VIP

3. Inkwell

Inkwell New Member

Sure seems like a responsive mod, seeming that he has not yet responded to these accusations. (But still has time to message apparently different forum topics.)

4. Deepsea1508

Deepsea1508 Hyuman VIP Emerald

[​IMG]
    This is a clear cut case of RDM and Leave and how is the ban of 5 days ridiculous when its clearly stated in the motd that if you leave you get banned 5 Days.

sorry that i lack any intelligence so i will just quote @Rhienor
    For reference: https://www.seriousgmod.com/threads/report-against-timo654.46575/#post-472505

Ban Appeal: Denied

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.