Denied Infinitely Finite's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Infinitely Finite, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Infinitely Finite

Infinitely Finite The future is always blank. VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Infinitely Finite
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:164859830
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I let my friend play, and he was on while I was sleeping, out of my jurisdiction. He pulled an all night-er and I didn't. I was hoping to become a moderator someday, and I'm really upset with his actions because I'm afraid that this might prevent me from becoming moderator. He told me that he was slain and left, which is RDM and leave, which is usually a 7200 minute ban,I don't understand why it's only 1 day. If you guys could tell me what he did on my account that'd be great. I will certainly have higher restrictions the next time that I allow him to use my account, if I even choose to let him again.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I am sure that he deserved to be banned for whatever he did, the staff on these servers are fair and reasonable. I am terribly sorry for whatever trouble he caused on these servers.

Apologetically,
    Infinitely Finite​

2. Ravin

Ravin Determination VIP

Looks like you were banned by @Chai for Mass RDM x3.

3. Infinitely Finite

Thank you for telling me Ravin.

4. Chai

Chai returned; VIP

Hello,

First of all, you're were banned for Mass RDM (x3) instead of RDM and Leave because you were forcibly to leave the game due to the ban issued on you.

Below are a few screenshots based on how you responded to the reports.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, you killed a few players without gathering sufficient evidence against them. Based on our rules, killing anyone on suspicion is regarded as RDM and it is under slay-able offenses.
    Because of all these combined, a Mass RDM (x3) was issued accordingly.

For your information, you should be held accountable for your own account. Sharing account may not be prohibited, but it is usually not recommended.
    That being said, your appeal will be denied.

In the meantime, feel free to join any of our servers that are branched under SeriousGMOD.

Thanks and have a great day!

5. Infinitely Finite

Yeah I will definitely be much more strict about who accesses my account. Thank you for taking the time to compile all the evidence and reply to this appeal.