Denied Infected Beast's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Infected Beast, Jan 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your In Game Nickname:
    Infected Beast
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:422034181
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    First, I was banned for hacking. I was using a LUA cheat on the server. Sorry for that, I wanted to troll some people. first I trolled a bunch of players on DarkRP, now I tried to troll some in the Serious TTT West, without knowing a mod was spectating me. It's because I was bored.​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    I had talked with FoxPac lastly, and he said he would link me to this website to appeal and see if I can get the ban lifted. I can't intervine against your decision, all I know is that I mustn't break the rules set in the server by the authorities so I make sure I don't get banned again or get a worse punishment.​

2. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

3. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

I've seen this and will reply back with my evidence shortly.

4. to clarify, yes, I admit I hacked on West. I am saying right now that I won't do it againt, otherwise the punishment would be worsened.

5. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

Okay so, you even stated in your appeal that you were indeed cheating on the server just because you were "bored". Hacking or any other form of cheating is not tolerated here at SGM.

Here is the video of you hacking:

And here is the screenshot of you adding me and admitting to cheating in our steam conversation:
    [​IMG]

Before I make a final verdict, answer me this. What is one good reason why you should be unbanned from the server?

I'll let you respond once more before I make a decision.

6. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Sorry to hijack this ban appeal, but your ban has been extended to 32w due to multiple accounts of ban evasion and hacking on various accounts.

7. FoxPac ◢◤

FoxPac ◢◤ The Alpha VIP

As this is now the case, I will be denying your appeal, seeing as you have been globally banned for Ban Evasion.

Appeal: Denied

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.