Denied Indy226's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by Indy226, Dec 14, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Indy226

Indy226 Banned VIP Silver

Your In Game Nickname:
    Indy226
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:120422235
    Which Server:
    Vanilla
    Why you should be unbanned:
    So i was banned for mass rdm 3x by Humancowcakes without being told why and with only one report against me. I wasn't told i even rdmed many people nor did i get the 2 slays from a legit rdm so why???​
    Evidence of Innocence:
    if this was about the everyone prop killing eachother i picked up a prop once and threw it to kill only lobster. I wasn't told of any others i killed other than a maybe on bad adult.

(All people in question were NOT afk)​

2. Cash

Cash I staff the proper way Banned VIP

seen
    will deal w/ in a few

3. Cash

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    give me a bit to upload the deathscenes, 1 & 2 are the same
    3 is a separate

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  4. Cash

https://streamable.com/6neo7 propkill (report 3) - can provide another angle if needed but it's you flinging a prop into Bad Adult and killing them
    https://streamable.com/k7eia - killed two people after you walked yourself into the t-room entrance (open-able by anyone, not just traitors) [Reports 1 & 2]

5. Indy226

OH yeah i remember those ones
    yeah sorry about this appeal then
    i thought u banned me for the prop kills

although marshal did forgive me

6. ye i get what happened on his end with those two kills on me and SCRIPES, usually when you go in that t room entrance, the door stays shut. but for some reason it opened back up when he was trying to shoot it and accidentally ripped us. BUT actually doesnt that door have no bullet collision anyways

7. Indy226

The top area where the "windows" are doesn't have collisions BUT you both died after the door opened

8. Indy226

9. sschipres

sschipres VIP

I think it is very strange that the door didn't close.

10. Cash

Well I'm going to let this ban run down the timer as it's 24h, and you had a mass rdm ban 3 days ago.

It's only local and will only be local, just be a bit more careful and only shoot when necessary in the future (esp if you get inside of t-rooms as the doors could open whenever)

11. Cash

If you have any further questions or inquiries just DM me on here or discord
    appeal denied

(separate post since another response was tossed there)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.