Approved IncaBlood's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by IncaBlood, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IncaBlood

IncaBlood VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    CDT | IncaBlood
    Your Steam ID:
    Which Server:
    West
    Why you should be unbanned:
    Toxin began shooting real close by me, so i shot back. If was going to be slay for rdming, i will accept that. I do not want to be ban for 5 days. Also, why did it took so long to slay me after 3 or 4 rounds?
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. Rek

Rek Ø

@Toxin banned you for RDM and Leave, he'll respond as soon as he can. Thanks for your patience!

3. Hello @IncaBlood , sorry for the delay.
    You were banned by me for RDM and Leave - 1st Offense
    You claim that you were banned because I tbaited you in which you retaliated by killing me, is this true?

4. IncaBlood

IncaBlood VIP

Started shooting close by me which recalls T baiting, so yes. That is why i KOS you. I rather take the slay then a 5 day ban. That was a slow slay round btw. Took 3 or 4 rounds to slay me. I thought a admin was not going to slay right away, but i guess i was wrong and i had to go out.

5. @IncaBlood
    It's funny because that's not the reason why you were banned
    And I don't ever recall dying by you
    So where did you get this scenario from?

6. IncaBlood

IncaBlood VIP

I got it from the reported in Gmod. I do not care who I kill. I just want understand why it took 3 or 4 rounds to be slay? I was waiting for the slay, but i had to go. I did not want to get a ban from one of my favorite servers. I didn't intend to rdm and leave. I waited, but took too long to be slay.

7. @IncaBlood
    So you got reported and you responded to the report, right?
    You're 100% sure of this?

8. IncaBlood

IncaBlood VIP

I got the pop up, is that the respond?

9. The pop up is the report menu, I'm asking that you filled your response?

10. IncaBlood

IncaBlood VIP

on the report menu, i responded. Then another one pop-up. I don't remember it was the same one or a different one. Can that be it for not getting slay on time?

11. @IncaBlood
    Thing is, there was only 1 report. You also never submitted a response.
    [​IMG]
    Care to explain?

12. IncaBlood

IncaBlood VIP

I verify it. If it says it did not. There is nothing i can do about it. I am already ban. Now i am telling you, i rather take the slay then being ban for 5 days.

13. @IncaBlood
    You did not submit a response which was why you were banned for 5 days for RDM and Leave.
    Had you given your response, a slay would have already been issued. I even forced the window on you a couple of times and you still failed to respond. A minute or so later, you just left, so I banned you accordingly.

Whats your response for that report?

14. IncaBlood

IncaBlood VIP

T baiting, he or she starts shooting

15. Your ban has been removed and voided.
    Next time, please make sure you respond to the report/ or ask a staff member if its OK to leave to prevent situations like these.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.