Denied ImSkully's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by ImSkully, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImSkully

ImSkully New Member

Your In Game Nickname:
    ImSkully
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:60761416
    Which Server:
    East
    Why you should be unbanned:
    I am currently banned for 3 days for RDM & Leave. I didn't leave intentionally, I was slain for the first time for a round and as I entered my slay and was spectating, my internet connection dropped (which happens occasionally) and I got disconnected to the server. When I tried to rejoin, I found that I had been banned. I had no intention to leave and avoid the slay intentionally.
    Evidence of Innocence:

2. veri

veri Creating Order VIP Silver

You were banned by @Pandora for RDM and Leave First Offense. Please be patient while she responds.

3. Pandora?

Pandora? Alcoholic in Training VIP Silver

Hey there @ImSkully

You were initially slain for a report when you killed someone just for swinging a crowbar (but not damaging you) and in the next map, you were slain for your second offense of RDM when you misclicked at the beginning of the round. You had ended up leaving right before you could finish your slay, so I accordingly banned you for RDM and Leave. I'm not sure why you didn't appeal this 2 days ago since you since you rejoined (unless you meant you barely tried to rejoin today), nonetheless your ban has about 2 days left until it expires so I will be denying this appeal. You are free to join any of the other 6 servers. If you have any additional questions or concerns feel free to start a conversation with me here on the forums

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.