Approved immortal2's Appeal

Discussion in 'TTT Ban Appeals' started by immortal2, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. immortal2

immortal2 VIP

Your In Game Nickname:
    Immortal
    Your Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:1:119352018
    Which Server:
    EU
    Why you should be unbanned:
    i got rdm rdm rdm of and over again. i lost my temper. that was my fault i could hold it anymare. that was my mistake. i was gonna sit out until the map had changed and could leave, but i got a phone call from my work to work this day. from 9am to 5pm. i just got home to play some and i saw this bann. i see every night people rdming and leave strait afther it and dont get punished. That doesn't mean i have the right to do it but i atleast ask for a second change. I will perform better behavouir.
    Evidence of Innocence:
    i am not innocence i know what i did. I have made a mistake that i shouldn't of done. i have only been 1 banned befor when i started to playing this game ( first server i played when i bought gmod when i did know what TTT was). and i haven't been stop playing this server. and i would like to play there 5 more days.​

2. dazza

dazza Banned VIP Bronze

You were banned by @Agent A for Mass rdm x4. Please wait while he gathers his evidence, he will reply soon.

3. Agent A

Agent A Veni, vidi, vici VIP Silver Emerald

Alright. The main reason why I banned you for mass rdm(4+) is because I decided to investigate deeper after reviewing these two reports made against you as seen below:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

damagelog

I checked to make sure to the best capabilities the damamgelog allows me to do so whether the person you killed was performing traitorous acts or not.

However, you admit to your mistake here. I will unban you and put four slays on your steamid. In other words, when you hop on EU, you will receive 4 slays.

Appeal: Accepted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.